Wednesday, March 25, 2020

Design Attractive Web And Social Media Banners











About:

100% money back guarantee



Thanks for being interested in my gig (Banner Ads).



I am a professional designer specialized in brand identity as in advertising which includes this gig. My experience could help you improve your brand or web for getting clients attention and to be perceived as a serious and prosper company or individual. 

Through images and texts, I can persuade the audience by creating beautiful and professional looking banners for your website and social network.

Advertising design is one of my passions, when I create an artwork I think on: strategy, colors psychology combination, shapes, typography, aesthetic and so on.

This time I want to offer you for my gig opening, the following:

Banner Ads design in formats like:

  1. Medium Rectangle: 300×250
  2. Leaderboard: 728×90
  3. Wide Skyscraper: 160×600
  4. Banner: 468x60
  5. Skyscraper: 120x600
  6. Rectangle: 300x100
  7. Micro Bar: 88x31
  8. Half-Page: 300x600
  9. Large Rectangle: 336x280
  10. Mobile Leaderboard: 320x50

These are definitely formats to include in your advertising mix and will soon capture a much larger impression share. Choose the ones that fit best for you.

Best regards! 

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Seller is great to work with! Communicates well and always delivers great design.

Seller's Response:

Thank you once again!

Seller's Response:

Seller is easy to work with. Delivers good design in early drafts so finalizing details is easy.

Seller's Response:

Great work. Design was clean and professional - got it right the first time. Will buy again.

:

Thank you!




No comments:

Post a Comment