Wednesday, March 25, 2020

Design Roll Up Banner











About:

Hello Dear,

Are you looking for professional, great looking, eye catching, Corporate | Incorporate Seminar & Conference, Exhibition, Roll up Banner, Billboard, Poster, Advertisement  ? My Roll Up Banner will be Unique, Professional and elegant.  Also I will provide design concepts with unlimited revisions.



【 WHY YOU CHOOSE THIS GIG】

✅Unique Roll Up Banner Design

✅300 dpi CMYK color scheme

✅ PNG , JPEG  high resolution print-ready files

✅ Unlimited Revisions (until satisfied) 

✅ Fast Delivery within 24 hours

✅ Editable (FREE) Source files

✅ You will get the first sample of the work in 2 DAY!

✅ Source Files

✅ Print Ready Files

✅ Stock Images (If Available to me)

✅ 100% Satisfaction Guarantee

✅ Money Back Guarantee  

 

WHAT DO NEED TO START WORK

 Specific Text & Slogan

 Size width-Height

 Images which you want to place on your banner.

 Logo website URL ( If any)

★ Color



::>>NOTE<<::

If you have any questions Roll Up Banner Design please feel free to contact me and we will discuss it. I will get back to you ASAP. (Exclusively on Fiverr.com)



Thanks,

Pro_Designer79

Reviews


Seller's Response:

This gentlemen is awesome to work with, he is very quick, and provides you quality work. I will work with Pro_Designer79 for anything I need like this in the future. If you want great work please work with Pro_designer79.

Seller's Response:

Marcus is really TOP Buyer on FIVERR. It was very easy to work with him. I believe I can do more exceptional works in the near future if I get the chance. thank you so much again for working with me. Great time spent for you while working. It was very easy to work with him. I would gladly cooperate with this buyer again. Highly recommended

Seller's Response:

The seller is responsive and replies very quickly. However, there seems to be a little language barrier and I had problems with downloading delivered files.

Seller's Response:

A really bad experience with this client. I was extremely confused and feel really taken advantage of by this client. He doesn't know exactly what he needs. This is a very sad situation for me. Such unpleasant experience with this buyer.

Seller's Response:

she is just the best freelancer in this platform, so professional, great communication, she is always online & available to work when you need it. She took care of my feedback and comments and she even worked extra hours helping with other issues related to my project, She is Roll Up Banner design freelancer that your want to hire. I would definitely hire her again.




No comments:

Post a Comment