Monday, March 23, 2020

Create Web And Online Static Banner Ads For Any Ads Platform











About:

This is Sajib Atiq from Bangladesh, I'm a professional graphic designer.I have more than 5 Years experience in Graphic Design. I will do making your static ads banner and google and non google ads very nicely.



Delivery Ouytput:


JPEG
PNG
GIF
PDF
PSD

Ai



Static Google and generic ads banner Variations :



Square and rectangle



Skyscraper




Leaderboard



Mobile banner




Other Sizes





Why you get in touch with me:



  1. Revisions until you are satisfied
  2. 24/7 Friendly support
  3. 100% Money back guaranteed



Please let me know or contact with me before submitting your order. I am committed to give you the best delivery.



Thanks.


Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment