About:
Hi, Thanks for checking out my banner and website header gig. As the title implies, I will design you an attractive and CTA web and social banners that appeals to your targeted audience.The banner will be in your desired size, can be delivered as png, jpg, svg and the source file if requested will be in any of PDF,AI,PSD and EPS formats.
The banner if desired will reflect your branding style, I am also opened to working together with you if you have a creative direction already.
You will be provided with unlimited revisions until you are satisfied, 100% refund policy if things did not work out ( I assure you, it will).
Kindly contact me if you have any questions or clarifications is needed, I will be happy to talk with you. I am available almost every time (except some times in the night) as i am a full time freelancer.
Remember your product/event/brand promotion is crucial and should be committed to the best hands for maximum conversions.
Thanks, I look forward to working with you.
Reviews
:
Very creative and great design. Will definitely used him again! Thank you so kindly!!
: : : :
No comments:
Post a Comment