Tuesday, March 24, 2020

Design You Instagram Influencer Feed











About:

What is this gig about?(Check gallery IMG for more)

In this GIG I will Design your Instagram feed, posts, story posts, highlights and banner ads! for personal or business use 



The idea is to create a cohesive block (3, 6 or 9) to make your Instagram page stand out and make you look more professional.



These IG blocks will be a combination of photos, inspirational quotes, graphics and more, depending on your briefing, product, and audience.

I like to work with real content, that demands time and research, but I appreciate 
quality over quantity and I believe you do too.



  • Options:
I offer 3 different banner styles (Please check gallery 2nd image)



You can provide the images if you'd like or I can provide them for you, it can all be discussed upfront to make sure you don't have any doubts and we're on the same page.



What I also can do for you:

  • Facebook posts design
  • Facebook banner design
  • Facebook cover design
  • Instagram highlights design
  • Instagram logo for your business
  • Website banner ad
  • Website slider image
  • Any other graphics for your personal/business...




Please be free to contact me if you have any more questions about my GIG.

I hope to work with you soon! 


Reviews


Seller's Response:

This brother did a quick and great job, he did extra without me asking and everything came out looking super fuking great . med thank you again. My next order is about ready for you again.

:

Excellent work. Working with medo was great did two of my project quick and the looks are fuking AMAZING .

:

Great communicator, wonderful seller to work with and I will use the seller again

:

Medofettar is a PRO, fast & quality delivery and easy communication, will definitely come back again

:

Very easy so easy to work with!




No comments:

Post a Comment