Wednesday, March 4, 2020

Ad,Banner,Poster Design For You











About:

WHY USE ME? I have designed 100's of ads for On line platforms. I can take your idea, specifications and images and produce a slick, full color print-ready ad to be used in a magazine or newspaper. I have designed ads for home builders, Realtors, apartment buildings, veterinarians, restaurants, non-profit organizations, yoga studios, attorneys and much more. Send me whatever inspired you or that you want me to take into account - including logos, color schemes, slogans, photographs, address and contact information, payment methods, hours of operation, etc. See a cool poster in a restaurant that you want your ad to mimic? Great, send me a photo.  I also write copy so let me know if I can help with that also.

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment