About:
Hi! My name is Muneeb Farooq and I am a graphic designer With experience in Graphic, Printing and Advertising Design I can be the perfect contractor for your project. I am an expert & professional Graphic Designer. Are you looking for Banner ads? If it is yes then you are in the right place. I am eagerly waiting to boost your business by designing eye-catching & effective. I also create Billboard Banners too.
Are you looking,
• Web Banner
• Web Header
• Web Sliders
• Web Ads
• Google Ads
• Email Headers
• Facebook, Instagram, Ads
• Social Media Cover Design.
• Animated Banners
Any Size Which You Want
Square and rectangle
• 200x200
• 240x400
• 250x250
• 250x360
• 300x250
• 336x280
• 580x400
Skyscraper
• 120x600
• 160x600
• 300x600
• 300x1050
Are you looking,
• Web Banner
• Web Header
• Web Sliders
• Web Ads
• Google Ads
• Email Headers
• Facebook, Instagram, Ads
• Social Media Cover Design.
• Animated Banners
Any Size Which You Want
Square and rectangle
• 200x200
• 240x400
• 250x250
• 250x360
• 300x250
• 336x280
• 580x400
Skyscraper
• 120x600
• 160x600
• 300x600
• 300x1050
Leaderboard
• 468x60
• 728x90
• 930x180
• 970x90
• 970x250
• 980x120
• 468x60
• 728x90
• 930x180
• 970x90
• 970x250
• 980x120
Small Devices
• 300x50
• 320x50
• 320x100
• 300x50
• 320x50
• 320x100
Reviews
: : : : :

No comments:
Post a Comment