Saturday, March 14, 2020











About:

I have a lot of experience in graphic design and indoor & outdoor Advertising. I design outstanding



  • Pull up,
  • Roll up,
  • Or Retractable Banners,
  • X-stands,
  • Door Hanger,
  • Banner ads,
  • Billboards,
  • Table Covers,
  • Yard Sign,
  • Road Sign and
  • Outdoor Large Formats (Print Ready)


Features:

 
Clean & Accurate Bleed Dimensions

 300 dpi Design in CMYK/RGB ( Print Ready Files)

 100% Customer Satisfactions

 100% Money Back Guaranteed



What will I need from you?


  • Logo (High Resolution, PNG or any Vector file)
  • Exactly texts in a word file.
  • Pictures such as You picture, products picture, specific services or situations
  • Address, Phone, Email


This gig is great to Promote you Business so order confidently.



Thanks


Reviews


Seller's Response:

Excellent communication and design skills. Delivered exactly what I asked for

Seller's Response:

Thank you so much :)

Seller's Response:

Great work!!!

Seller's Response:

Thank you so much :)

Seller's Response:

She was wonderful and I would happily use her again!




No comments:

Post a Comment