Monday, March 23, 2020

5 Professional Web Banners In 24 Hour











About:

Hello,


Thanks for checking my gig.


I will design Premium Quality Ads to promote your websites/business.


For each of the packages above, please select banner ads sizes from the list below:
Ad Sizes :


•   120X600               
•   160X600              
•   250X250           
•   300X250              
•   468X60               
•   728X90          




I'd be glad to help you :)


Here is what we need to get started:



URL of your site - (if any) 
logo (if any) 
Size, width-height (if you know) 
Specific text (important!) copy paste!
images (if you have!)








AND PLEASE NOTE:- 
 If you don't happy don't worry with the design , I will design another concept ! 
 Feel free to ask any question before replace Order! 


Thank you
Giant Creative !


Reviews


Seller's Response:

Brilliant service, fast, created exactly what I wanted. I highly recommend this Gig! Thanks so much

:

decent work. fair priced.

:

I really Happy work with melissamckin471, He is very Nice Behavior Thanks!

:

Designed perfectly the way we wanted. pokerday419.com

:

Great job.




No comments:

Post a Comment