Tuesday, March 24, 2020

Design A Successful Trade Show Banner Or Backdrop











About:

I can design a trade show banner or backdrop that supplements your sales team in the booth! I have attended dozens of trade shows in a few different industries as a "marketing guy" so I know what types of backdrops work and what doesn't. Need coordinating collateral that helps drive your message home?  I can help you with that too. Need me to find the images for your banner? No problem, just select that option and leave the rest to me. Kind of know what you would like but you just need it to be professionally laid out? Great, no problem and I am happy to help. Roll up banners, vinyl banners and various backdrops - I can design it if you need it. Thanks for reading my listing and I look forward to collaborating with you.

Reviews


Seller's Response:

The seller was quick and communicated well. Thank you.

:

He was extremely professional and easy to work with.

:

great service

:

Thank you...Great job. You really helped me speeding up the final deliver.

:

I needed a quick turnaround on this project and was extremely pleased working with topherkh. Very fast production time, easy communication, reliable, responsive...couldn't ask for a better experience. Super all around. He'll be my go-to designer for sure.




No comments:

Post a Comment