Sunday, March 1, 2020

Design Professional Banner Ads, Web Banners, Headers Or Covers











About:

Are you looking for best service and creative designer?


Hi, I'm vimu. I Will Create a Professional and Attractive 


Banner Ad

Web Banner
Web Header
Google Ads

Email Headers

Social Media  Ads for  your Business(Facebook, Instagram, twitter, LinkedIn,  Pinterest)



I'll design your social media cover(Facebook, Instagram, twitter, etc..)


I don't  Design Logos and Slides.


The services I offer you for $ 5 are listed below.


  • High Quality Design
  • Unlimited Revisions 
  • Background Removal 
  • Fast Delivery 24 hours (check out extras) 




So to begin, I need to get started: 


  • URL of your site
  • Text to go on the banner
  • Format(GIF, JPEG, JPG, PDF, PNG)
  • Any logos, sample, images or graphics you may have (Please also check out my extras for your custom needs)
  • Size in pixels or inches (width by height). 




Thank you and I look forward to working with you! 


Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment