Sunday, March 1, 2020

Design A Professional Banner For Your Shopify Store In 24 Hours











About:

Professional Shopify Banner Exclusively on Fiverr!!!



ATTENTION: My price, unlike other GIG, includes silhouetted or background removal of products if you require it, I also use my own photographs if you do not have.



>> 100% SATISFACTION


>> UNLIMITED REVISION


>> HIGH QUALITY WORK GARANTIE


I will give your SHOPIFY STORE a perfect look with a professional banner design 





For my gigs you receive:



One, two o three banners for your Shopify Store in best quality .png format and in the ideal dimensions for computer displays.



For the design I will use your logo and images that you provide or can be found on your website. 

if you require stock photo included in my service, check out my extras (only 5 dollars more).



I will be happy to help you make your SHOPIFY STORE attractive and a great choice for your visitors and future customers.



You can choose the best package for you.



Please check my Gig Extras for additional services and contact me with the details of your job before you place an order.



I will be happy to help you!


Best Regards,



Catalina













Reviews


:

Seller took a little too long to respond to a revision request, but then made the revisions quickly as requested.

:

Amazing designer, Pro active in doing necessary research. Will definitely use again!

:

Kataalzate never fails to deliver an awesome product!

:

Amazing and honestly super quick. definitely going to do more work with her.

:

Thank for a good job!




No comments:

Post a Comment