About:
Hi Dear,Do you want an increase in your sales or other services you supply?
You are most welcome. I'm an industry experienced graphic designer and I'm an expert in designing creative, unique and eye-catching banner ads.
Because I know how a banner or ad can engage your valuable customer and boost up your sales. So, I provide one-stop for all types of banners.
Servies I offer are:
- Product Marketing
- Company or Business Banner
- Google Ads
- Professional or Corporate Cover
- Social Media (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram or LinkedIn)
- Header, Background and Cover Design
- Roll Up Standee, Signage or Backdrop
- Google Ads Banner Sise: 468x60, 728x90, 336x280, 300x250, 250x250, 160x600, 120x600, 120x240, 240x400, 125x125
- Custom size of your choice (Width x Height)
Files Formats:
- JPEG, PNG
- Print-ready PDF
- Source file PSD or AI
Guarantee:
Not sure about the requirements or how to start? Feel FREE and CONTACT ME before placing the order.
Thank You,
Zee
- High-Quality and Professional Work.
- Unlimited Revision
- Grate Communication and Response Time
- 100% customer satisfaction or You will get Cashback
Not sure about the requirements or how to start? Feel FREE and CONTACT ME before placing the order.
Thank You,
Zee
Reviews
:
This is the second time i work with Zulqar, really professional and got the work done the way i wanted ! Thank you
:very good service, will repeat order again soon
:I gave the seller exactly what I wanted; and he produced a superior banner design that's state of the art. I highly recommend him!
:Very clean. Nice design and fast.
:Great design. Included a bunch of corrections. Will use again!

No comments:
Post a Comment