Wednesday, March 25, 2020

Design Awesome Advertisement Banners Few Hours











About:

Are you looking for professional eye catching banner for your company or your organization advertisement ? If yes, welcome…! It must take you a while to get hear. So let me take this great opportunity to give you a warm welcome.
My name is OXAMA and I’m a graphic designer with experience on Adobe Illustrator and Photoshop.
You will get your order in given time.
 I’ll need 
Your logo requirments


100% money back guaranty
ORDER NOW

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Great product banner, highly recommended.

Seller's Response:

if you busy don't take any orders it's better I am not forcing you to take my order, before you work good that's why I ordered I cant but that time I am very early bit disappointed , you use copyright photo that's problem for me here my Facebook ads manager is blocked, that time very bad experience

Seller's Response:

you need banner of someone with changes i told you about copyright and its not my concern if your facebook blocked.I don't have any rating that i don't pay back if I cant work I always refund to buyers,so this show you that you like banners and complete order and now if you banned you rate me this

Seller's Response:

Very good work as ever! Thank you

:

great experience




No comments:

Post a Comment