Sunday, July 29, 2018

I will design listing images for ebay amazon

I will design listing images for ebay amazon












About:

Adding photos to your listing can help you increase sales, gives your buyers a more accurate idea of what to expect, and distinguishes your listing from others. You can upload photos to eBay, and you can also include photos that you've stored on another website.

Here Im to design you elegant listing images or info-graphic images. Cost is $20 per image.

Basic requirements:

1) Size of the image
2) Description of the product
3) Brand logo (PNG/PDF/Ai)
4) Product images (PNG images without any background) 
    Free background removal for 1 image. $5 for 3 images.
5) Writings on the image

kindly contact me for more information.

thank you so much
Kush

Reviews


kirakira8:I work the first time with Kush. And I am happy that I find the designer which has good vision, style and taste. I am happy with my pictures, everything is on 5 stars . I recommend to everybody uses the service of Kush.

kushthedesigner:thank you so much!

vunguyen330:Very accommodating! Great seller!

strikeguru:Understood brief, delivered quality product. Will definitely use again.

kushthedesigner:thank you so much!


No comments:

Post a Comment