Monday, July 30, 2018

I will design a professional chinese rollup banner

I will design a professional chinese rollup banner












About:

Hello and welcome to my gig. 

Are you Looking for Eye Catching and Professional Chinese Roll-up Banner Design Work?


I can design a beautiful Chinese roll up banner  to advertise your company or service. (30x70 Inches Standard Size). 

I will provide you the file in  jpeg format.

We are a professional graphic designer team of 3 people with work experience more than ten years. We ever serviced thousands of small and medium enterprises, providing customers with a complete solution!



It would be appreciated if you could let me know your ideas, requirements in order to design the work to meet your complete satisfaction. So your collaboration is appreciated & needed.

For source file or other size, you may purchase my gig Extra.

Thank you.

Reviews


wongesh:I had engaged Chen for a few times already. Very happy with his work, will order again if needed.

chenkai101:Thank you.

gbtan3:Result was good, although response was slow probably because seller was hospitalized.

bumz83:got my 2nd order with head banner...\nNice and perfectly done with few free example for me to change around...\nLike it ...\n\nKeep up the good work

chenkai101:Thank you so much. Nice buyer.


No comments:

Post a Comment