Monday, July 30, 2018

I will design a professional web banner,header,fb ads,cover

I will design a professional web banner,header,fb ads,cover












About:

I am here to perform all your graphics jobs. I can design, edit and manipulate Unique, eye-catchy Covers, Banners, Ads and Brochure for you. 100% money back guarantee will be ensured.
So if you need a skilled and down-to-earth designer, look no further! This gig is only for you.
Please read the description before order!

My design services:
  • Web Advertisements
  • Web Banner
  • Web Header
  • Web Sliders
  • Web Ads
  • Roll Up Banner
  • Google Ads
  • Email Headers
  • Facebook, Twitter, Youtube Cover
  • Flyer
  • Poster
  • Brochure
  • G+ Cover
  • YouTube Background
  • Billboard
  • Invitation card
  • Any custom kind and size
  • Many More++

Here is what we need to get started:

  1. URL of your site - (if any) 
  2. logo (if any) 
  3. Exact size in pixels or inches (width by height)
  4. Specific text (Important!)
  5. images (if you have!)

List of sizes:
  • Leaderboard: 728 x 90
  • Square: 250 x 250
  • Small square: 200 x 200
  • Large rectangle: 336 x 280
  • Inline rectangle: 300 x 250
  • Skyscraper: 120 x 600
  • Wide skyscraper: 160 x 600
  • Half-Page: 300 x 600
  • Any Custom size (if needed)

If you have any questions or specific requirement or something untraditional which is NOT listed above, feel free to ask me for that.

Reviews


michaelmikhail:I will definitely get him again, I will get him as a regular, his fast and so efficient, don't need to much instruction, delivers it with right touch. thank you, lets have next project next week. excellent job!!! highly recommended

fmzhasan:Thank you for taking the time to review me! I am really grateful for your encouragement, guidance, and support. I appreciate it and I hope to work with you again soon.

filomenadefalco:Just as I saw it thank you!\n

fmzhasan:Wonderful experience

arpallab:Happy with the service.


No comments:

Post a Comment