Sunday, July 29, 2018

I will do billboard design, signage,outdoor banner in 24 hrs

I will do billboard design, signage,outdoor banner in 24 hrs












About:

HI,

I AM AN EXPERT GRAPHIC DESIGNER  AND I AM ALWAYS TRY TO MAKE MY DESIGNS PERFECT.
IN THIS GIG I  WILL DESIGN PROFESSIONAL BILLBOARD START FROM ONLY 5$.
I ALWAYS TRY TO DELIVER MY WORK AS SOON AS POSSIBLE.

My Portfolio : https://www.flickr.com/photos/sumra_malik/albums

I will deliver:

  • Highly professional and outstanding billboard design for any purpose
  • Formats include: AI, PSD, PRINT READY FILE, JPEG, PNG AND PDF
  • 300dpi
  • Fast answer 
  • Unlimited revisions 
  • 100 % SATISFACTION 
  • Not Satisfied I will refund your Money

Don't hesitate to contact me. Feel free to suggest me any kind of your suggestions.
Don't forget to check on my other great gigs too.


Thank you & I look forward to hearing from you. :)

Reviews


congostate:very likely thank you god job

sumra_malik:Thank you for your feedback. It was pleasure working with you :)

jermo57:Very helpful and skillful. Replies very fast and gets work done super fast. Recommend!!

sumra_malik:Thank you for your feedback. It's pleasure working with you :)\r\nGreat buyer.

liveandlearn:Very professional work. Great communication. Highly recommend his service to anyone. Amazing company. Will hire him again!


No comments:

Post a Comment