Sunday, July 29, 2018

I will provide Verizon numbers for one time sms verification...i am a web developer and also expert in Craigslist posting and flagging ....i am available 24/7.... I am a hard working man ... + See More

I will provide Verizon numbers for one time sms verification...i am a web developer and also expert in Craigslist posting and flagging ....i am available 24/7.... I am a hard working man ... + See More












About:

Hello,
I will provide that you Can Verify Account in all top Website like as  CL , Gmail , Yahoo .. I will provide 5 numbers in any US City for $5 . this price is just for Classified or Email website verification's ..the price will be different for other website  ..  Just give me City name or Postal code ... i will deliver your order as soon as possible ..My provided numbers will be work perfectly . I am able to work on bulk projects ..

I will provide my best services...

NOTE: We can receive text messages with verification codes...We cant reply to any text . please remember We are just able to provide you verification codes.. Thanks for your time .

Best Regards:
Seowebmarket

Reviews


oliverbierhoff:Cancelled order. Seller failed to deliver on time!

oliverbierhoff:Cancelled order. Seller failed to deliver on time!

promoter_lord:Amazing seller! Very happy with the service!

seowebmarket:Thanks for order

promoter_lord:Exercised patience to fully understand and targets satisfaction


No comments:

Post a Comment