Sunday, July 29, 2018

I will design superb craigslist ad

I will design superb craigslist ad












About:

Do you advertise on Craigslist?
Do you need ads that POP?
I createSUPERB DESIGNS!

Text ads are great, but graphic ads are much better. For $5, only on Fiverr, I will design you an AMAZING color ad for Craigslist with full graphics. It’s a known fact that Craigslist ads with pictures get clicked 10 times more, but don’t just use any picture, get an INCREDIBLE graphic ad that will attract attention to your business or brand. My designs are highly professional and attractive.

My $5 basic gig includes:
- 1 Ad Design (jpg or png)
- 4 Revisions

I am a Level 2 Seller who has completed 1000+ orders on Fiverr.My work is 2nd to none and my portfolio speaks for itself. I guarantee that you will be satisfied with the final result.

To get started I will need:
- Company Logo (optional)
- Text You Want Added
- Contact Info w/ Website
- Images - (If you don’t some of the above, it’s fine. I can still work with you)

If you need more added to your order than what’s listed,
I have EXTRAS inside just for you. Any questions feel free to contact me.

Reviews


ringkings:Fabulous! Thanks again for fast and beautiful work!

binsintgames:Thank you!

vpopov81:always odes great work

binsintgames:Thank you!

finchum:quick and exactly what i was after!


No comments:

Post a Comment