Sunday, July 29, 2018

I will design top ten google adwords banner ads

I will design top ten google adwords banner ads












About:

Please contact me first

Hi.
If you’re hoping to boost your online traffic with better ads, you're in right place.
my name is gemy graphic designer. Expert in web banner designing, I have more then 5 years Experience in Graphic Designing Field.  I will design and provide you Professional and High Quality Ads to promote your ad campaign. ads is comes with standard sizes which also meet Google adwords banners and also can included Facebook and other social banners. If you need it can be included with layered psd files where you can easily change its text, color and shapes as per your requirements.

Most Common Display Ad Sizes:

  • 250 x 250 – Square
  • 200 x 200 – Small Square
  • 468 x 60 – Banner
  • 728 x 90 – Leaderboard
  • 300 x 250 – Inline Rectangle
  • 336 x 280 – Large Rectangle
  • 120 x 600 – Skyscraper
  • 160 x 600 – Wide Skyscraper
  • 300 x 600 – Half-Page Ad
  • 970 x 90 – Large Leaderboard

Max File Size:

  • 150 KB or less

FEATURES:

  1. 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed
  2. Editable psd
  3. Up to 24 hrs. Delivery
  4. Fast Friendly Response

If you want another size not available you can tell me and I will design it.

CHECK MY WORK AD BANNER DESIGN: 
https://goo.gl/u2EPah
https://goo.gl/kVdR1V

Please contact me first

Reviews


marleelong594:The seller was very responsive and provided me with any edits I wanted.

gemy90:Thanks You

hironomy:Talented designer. Thanks for your patience and professionalism. Highly recommended!

gemy90:Thanks. Hope we work again

luxint:Great seller and highly recommended.


No comments:

Post a Comment