Monday, July 30, 2018

I will create a website banner or header

I will create a website banner or header












About:

Welcome to my banner design gig!

Hello! My name's Tom, a TOP RATED SELLER from the UK.
15000+ ORDERS COMPLETED. 5 Star Rating.

For $50 you will receive a banner or header sized for any of the following:

  • Websites
  • Wordpress banner
  • Facebook timeline cover photo
  • Twitter header
  • Youtube channel art
  • Google + cover photo
  • Linkedin header
  • Custom size

What I require from you?

Upon purchasing you will automatically be asked for the following:
  • Any Images you wish to include
  • Logo or title text
  • Colours or branding


Want more from this gig?

If you would like to get the most from this gig please check out the "Get Social!" package to give your whole business a branded look!

I just need your order to begin!

Reviews


thefitdocs:Again....simply awesome...!!!

citywide1910:Thank you it was awesome

newbold3d:Your kindness is deeply appreciated. Thank you!

zacknorman:I have received the banner art work. Good and little misunderstanding but solved. great work. thanks

newbold3d:The contact with the client was in a festive mood! But always centered to the project! Truly helpful!


No comments:

Post a Comment