Tuesday, July 31, 2018

I will print 1 24x36 poster.

I will print 1 24x36 poster.












About:

I will digitally print your posters quickly using modern printing techniques.  My printer is a very high-end ICC calibrated machine using a 7 color process.  My posters are cut right to the graphic edge and do not require bleeds in the design. If you want to put bleeds with crops I am OK with that.  

Design your poster to the specific size you need to be printed. Your poster can be smaller than the dimension and will be cut to that size.  For example, if you need a 23x35 poster.  Order the 24x36 and send me the design in a 23x35 size and I will cut it to that size. 

Use CMYK colors for predictable outputs with embedded ICC profiles. 

I have other materials contact me if you need adhesive backed decal, or banner material or lamination. 

This is for serious people who understand healthy business to business relationships.  This is not a gig for people with really unrealistic cost expectations.  I do not do graphics design at this time. 

I am very friendly and easy to work with but I am grounded in reality and been self-employed for 5 years seeking similar clients. 

Thank you. 

Reviews


estajador00:perfect job, will come again for sure

estajador00:so far so goods will leave a new review in my next order.

tijacko:Really straight forward and fast.

itsdvtvitsdvtv:Great work \nFast work

edwardn:I let him know the artwork needed to be tuned and he had it done in less than 24 hours.


No comments:

Post a Comment