Sunday, July 29, 2018

I will design amazon listing graphics

I will design amazon listing graphics












About:

Are you looking for eye-catching graphics designs to show up your products on Amazon?

You came across the right place!

in just 5$ You will get :

A Professional GRAPHIC design of your product that will standout. 

please inbox me if you have more work.

------------------------
Why choose me?
- Professional Work!
- High Quality and Fast Delivery
- Creative and Original Idea!
- Full Support for our Client!
- Multiple revisions

My other gigs
Web design / Logos / Icons / Business cards / Banners / Vintage elements / Logo makeovers and much more

fiverr.com/fizzalee

Reviews


rpatsmith:was very helpful and exceeded expectations

fizzalee:Thanks so much! You're a wonderful customer to work for. I hope we can work together again soon!

jasontebeau:Turned out better than expected. Awesome!

fizzalee:great experience working with this buyer !\n thanks so much

deonlewis:Great seller will buy from again. A+


No comments:

Post a Comment