Saturday, July 28, 2018

I will do web banners, headers and time lines

I will do web banners, headers and time lines












About:

Are you looking for a beautiful web banner or social media time-line (Cover)

with the last 14 years of my experience i will design more creative and professional web banners

For $5, 
You will receive one static header/banner in PNG or JPG.
Each additional size: $5  

Animated Banner you will cost extra $5


ORDER NOW!
Web Headers, Web Banners, Facebook, Twitter, Youtube Headers, Social Media Cover Design or Google Ads

If you have any question, please contact me before placing the order.

Reviews


gabe1318:great work as always\n

ksjgraphics:Happy to see your next order.\r\nThanks..

steviegphoto:ksjgraphics was recommended to me and I can see why. She is quick, communicative, and a consumate professional. Thank you KSJ

ksjgraphics:Happy to see your next order on my list. \r\nThanks...

jimburdumy:I got exactly what I wanted and delivery was right on time! Very happy with my experience! Highly recommend!


No comments:

Post a Comment