Tuesday, July 31, 2018

I will print you a 3x8 viny banner

I will print you a 3x8 viny banner












About:

*Do not buy until I have seen your artwork.  You may need to have it redone. 

**My pricing is a flat $2.40 a square foot including shipping. Message me before ordering to see if your job is a good fit.  

***My vinyl banner printing services is gaining popularity, I cannot fix bad artwork files I only advise. 

I own my own business and I am a 1 man show in San Diego, CA. 

I am not outsourcing the print and creating a product of questionable quality.  I operate a wide format printer and can use just about any correctly formatted file you can create. We also use an ICC color calibrated printer. Meaning my deep black and blues and deep black and blue, and my lights are light.

I am fast and friendly, and although the gig says delivery in 3 days, it will most likely print and shipped earlier.  AI, PSD, PDF, TIFF, JPG, PNG.  Just send it to me to verify its printable without needing to be resized or fixed. 

I know most of you are lean entrepreneurs.  This does not mean be difficult and unrealistic. You simply do not understand relationships good luck with your business.  


Reviews


misterboho:Very fast with great quality.

xhristopherus:Seamless and fast.

misterboho:Always a crisp print

edwardn:Always polite and easy to work with. Sends great artwork.

christopherfran:Excellent as always


No comments:

Post a Comment