Monday, July 30, 2018

I will create stunning banner ads for google and adroll

I will create stunning banner ads for google and adroll












About:

Hi and thank you for showing interest in my gig. My name is Satish and I will be designing for you Effective, Eye Catching and Conventional Banner Design for Google Ads.

  1. Need website URL
  2. All dimensions in pixels
  3. Content: TEXT (Promotion copy), the most important and CTA button if any
  4. Logo, Images, and Graphics (if any)
  5. If you have any samples of desired designs feel free to share with me.

The gig includes 3 sizes(of your choice)

These are the most used sizes:

Skyscraper: 120 x 600
Wide skyscraper: 160 x 600
Inline rectangle: 300 x 250
Leaderboard: 728 x 90
Square: 250 x 250
Small square: 200 x 200
Large rectangle: 336 x 280
Half-Page: 300 x 600

I will help you in designing Other Ad Sizes for Google Ads Banner that I didn't mention above, if needed.

Contact me first if you have any questions. I only design STATIC and GIF banners. Not interested in doing other ads.

The Source File is a PSD.

100% Satisfaction Guaranteed. Exclusive on Fiverr.

ORDER NOW!!

Reviews


dpiwow:awesome work

rsatishreddy:Thank you very much for the tip and you are always the best.

ninahz:Excellent communication! Very attentive to detail, and quick delivery. Just what we wanted. I highly recommend Rsatishreddy to anyone.

rsatishreddy:Thank you very much for the rating and looking forward to work again.

mcconsultant:Great work and thank you.


No comments:

Post a Comment