Saturday, March 14, 2020











About:

Are you going to sell your product on Amazon, eBay, Big-commerce or your online store?



Before uploading them, you must have to optimize your product images by enhancing Photoshop Editing.

I'd be glad If you try my creative Photoshop Editing services especially if you are a Online sellers, I'll help you to improve your listing images as more professional and eye-catching.


I’ll Optimize You're Any Type  Product Photography & remove background for Amazon, e-bay, and E-Commerce.
You Save Time Spend Less & Sell More.



Why choose me?



  • Lifetime correction (any minor things)
  • Friendly communication Response within 2 hours
  • Standard optimized images according to amazon standard


Services flowing:
  • Photoshop editing
  • Remove background  create a white background
  • Shadow create drop/reflection and natural shadow
  • Photo retouching
  • Color correction
  • Photo manipulation 
  • Product features design
  • Lifestyle photo design
  • photo editing
  • Many More.
I'm pretty sure you'll love my design & creativity, so I look forward to working with you soon.

Thanks for watching my GIG. 


Reviews


Seller's Response:

Good work, thanks.

Seller's Response:

thank you.

Seller's Response:

I am pleased. Thanks

Seller's Response:

thank you.

Seller's Response:

Happy. Thank you.




No comments:

Post a Comment