About:
Welcome to my new gig :)Hi! i am Choicestdesign Offering Best Quality designs on Fiverr for your business .
I will design and provide you Professional and High Quality Ads to promote your ad campaign. Banners is comes with standard sizes which also meet Google adwords banners and also can included Facebook and other social banners. If you need it can be included with layered psd files where you can easily change its text, color and shapes as per your requirements.
GIG EXTRA
- IF YOU NEED CUSTOM SIZE
- If images require background removal
- If you need additional design styles
- Extra fast delivery
- If you need animated GIF
- If you want EDITABLE PSD files
Feel free to contact me if you have any question! I will be happy to help you.
Thank you for your time :)
Reviews
Seller's Response:
great work, fast and professional!!
Seller's Response:Thank You :)
Seller's Response:probably good, but not to standard I need
Seller's Response:Hi, i think we had some misunderstanding. I hope we will work with again.
Seller's Response:Always great to work with!! Fast reliable and professional.Thank yoU!

No comments:
Post a Comment