Monday, March 2, 2020

Design A Professional Creative Web Banner Ads











About:

I am a professional design service provider. I will design your web ad banner of any type. Please, read the description before you order.  Any Other service that is not listed below, please contact me first. 



My services are:  
  • Web Banner
  • Web Header
  • Web Sliders
  • Web Ads
  • Google Ads


Recommended Sizes:
970x90          728x90
468x60          336x280
300x250        250x250
160x600        970x90



Custom size (If you need any change in the size) 


Why I am a professional graphic designer with 6 years of experience building my career as freelancer
  • 24/7 customer support 
  • 100% satisfaction guarantee
  • Fast delivery
  • Free editing service in future 


Please provide me the things listed below: 
  • URL of your site - (if any) 
  • logo (if any) 
  • Size, width-height (if you know) 
  • Specific text
  • images 


Thank You. And please need a knock from me before getting any order

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Seller is very quick to respond with changes and corrections. A bit more effort needed in initial submissions and a little more attention to detail required. Overall it was a satisfactory experience.

:

He acts like professional with a scarcity of professionalism.

:

Outstanding Experience!

:

Yes, the creatives look great. Thank you for your prompt delivery!

:

Banner and Box Ad Creatives for our online Advertisements.




No comments:

Post a Comment