Monday, March 2, 2020

Design Unique Banners And Social Media Headers











About:

Hey! Welcome 



I can create an eye-catching and visually appealing social media banners and ads of different social media platforms. I create best posts which include your logo, custom theme and corporate color

Services you will get

  • Web Banner / header Design
  • Facebook/Twitter/Linked/YouTube in cover/ads
  • Web Sliders
  • Google Ads
  • Roll up banner
  • All types of covers 
  • Social Media Posts 

SIZES  

Customize sizes, all of your choices

DETAILS

Basic Package:  In this offer, I will create 3 custom banner designs. These posts includes attractive fonts, design and pictures. Your logo and brand color will be used in posts.

Standard Package: In this deal, I will create 5 custom posts designs. These posts are made with royalty-free images as backgrounds your logo, phrases, facts, statistics"es regarding your brand and industry

Premium Package:This is the unique deal, I will create 10 custom designs. Best design with professional color lockups,images and compositions.   

Why to choose me

Fast Delivery 

Quality Design

Unlimited Revision   

Feel free to contact me for further discussion.

  ORDER NOW!!

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Great to work with you!

Seller's Response:

Thankyou Michelleackley for your considerationm Do contact me for your future projects

:

Seller was fast and worked with me to do revisions until I was satisfied.

:

Thankyou Cybertekk Will like to collaborate with you in future

:

Great Communication. Happy with the result




No comments:

Post a Comment