Saturday, March 14, 2020











About:

Why choose me?

  • Over 6 Years Experience
  • Designs From Scratch
  • On-Time Delivery except for when unexpected events happen
  • Friendly Customer Service
  • Fast Revisions


What's the process?

  1. Select the package you need;
  2. After placing the order, please answer to the order requirements;

  3. I will then work on your project and deliver it according to the deadline;
  4. You can now revise the design and decide if it needs any modifications;

  5. I'll do the necessary revisions;

  6. Once the design is approved I'll prepare the final files and send them to you;

  7. You can now close the order.


What do I need to get started?
  • The text. If you don't have it ready, you can send me a link or document from where I can extract it.
  • Size(s) of the banner/header.


What I DON'T DO:Flash bannersHTML/CSS coding

This gig is for WEB banners only. 

If you have a special request, please send me a message and I will send you a custom offer.




I retain the rights to display, distribute, and reproduce the images in regards to my personal portfolio of works.

Reviews


:

Excellent work!! Very happy!!

:

5 Star Service every time. Very easy to deal with. Quick and responsive.

:

The seller did a good job in the designing of my banner.

:

Prefect. I was picky as I often can be, and seller was very patient in making adjustments that were of a very high standard of quality.

:

The seller worked quickly and successfully to help me achieve the desired ad. ;)




No comments:

Post a Comment