Friday, March 13, 2020











About:

Super price for the first 5 customers! The real price for the basic, standard and premium package is $10, $20 and $30!



I will make for you a modern banner, header, cover for facebook or any other design. You can get a stylish, eye-catching design done in Photoshop, Cinema 4d and Adobe Illustrator. 



My potfolio: https://www.behance.net/kasamaridecca6



Service include:



-
Facebook, Twitter, Google Plus, YouTube (etc) covers.  

- Banners for any resource and business

- Any headers

- Any Flyers



My work includes:



- 2d and 3d methods (if required).

- If this is required, I can use complex photomanipulation.

- Only stylish work corresponding to all modern trends in the field of design!

- Delivery within 1-2 days. 

- 100% Satisfaction



For more information, please read Q&A below.



Thank you for your attention! Please contact me if you have any questions!




Reviews


Seller's Response:

Excellent design that really hit the mark on what we were looking for. Thank you!

:

I absolutely love the design! It's perfect- thank you!

:

Good work

:

Good fun breaking the language barrier :-)

:

Perfect as always!




No comments:

Post a Comment