About:
You can promote your business with portable display system for ♦Public events ♦Religious events ♦Sporting events ♦Launching of new products or services ♦Science exhibitions ♦Trade fairs ♦School events etc...if you want a creative and eye catching design concept for your roll up and retractable banner,then you come to right place.
i will design a creative and professional design concept for your roll up banner and retractable banner.
I will provide:
- Professional Design
- 300 dpi jpg and png file
- 300 dpi pdf print ready file.
- Source File
- Fast and reliable communication
- 100 % satisfaction
This service is exclusively on fiverr.
Before your order please communicate with me.
I believe in punctuality & loyalty and always prioritize my clients' satisfaction.
Thanks
Reviews
Seller's Response:
Seller is courteous, understands general idea of requirement. I am a perfectionist so asked for two revisions, but the seller executes these with no problem at all. For the speed and price, an excellent value for money.
Seller's Response:An amazing experience always deliver, very responsive highly recommend !
Seller's Response:Outstanding Experience!
:Super Service! Very fast and friendly. Thank you very much!
:Outstanding Experience!

No comments:
Post a Comment