Saturday, July 28, 2018

I will design merry christmas card and animated GIF banner

I will design merry christmas card and animated GIF banner












About:

Thank you for Viewing My GIG.

Hello!
You are looking at the BEST ANIMATED GIF GIG on FIiverr ?

i make great gifts for Christmas!

Magical Christmas card, For Anyone, Anniversary gift, Gift for friends, Facebook Banner, Animated Cover Photo, Personalized Christmas gift.


I will provide you these :
====================
  • Christmas GIF Banner
  • Animated Christmas Cover Photo
  • Christmas Animated ADs
  • Greeting Card (1 side)
  • Postcard  (1 or 2 sides)

Why Choose Me:
==============
  • Friendly Customer Care
  • Unlimited revisions until you are satisfied
  • 100% Money back guarantee
  • Quickly Delivery
  • Life Time Support
  • Fast and Reliable Communication


Christmas Bonus:
=================================
One gig free for Random selected buyers!
Are you one of them? 
=================================


Please let me know, If you’re interested in working with me.

I wish You a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!

Thank You,
Sakline

Reviews


power888:Helped with revisions. Creative.

sakline:Very friendly Buyer. I want to do project again with Ce Ce Ferry.

anawhite:Needed a quick banner.

sakline:Good Buyer.

maschk:For xmas 2017


No comments:

Post a Comment