Saturday, July 28, 2018

I will design web slider banner images for your website

I will design web slider banner images for your website












About:

Are you looking for someone to create a slider images for your website ? Here you go I'll Create clean and professional Slider images for you.  You can use it as Slider Images for your website.I'll deliver to you High Quality JPEG/PNG/PSD images.If you need your photos or images in your project, then provide me the files (high resolution preferred).

Things I need to have:

  1. Dimensions (width x height in px) of the slider image.
  2. Exact text you would like to be used.
  3. Info about your business.

Please Note : 1 gig = 1 Slider.

**If You Have Any Queries, Please Contact Me Before Placing the Order**

Reviews


pradeep_k_srvst:Amazing services

sumiya1985:Outstanding Experience..!

sichys:He knows the job. Well done. Thank you.

sumiya1985:Outstanding Experience...!

codiecodie:Service was bad, didn't finish my work until 2 weeks later after chasing him.\n\nDont use this guy.


No comments:

Post a Comment