Wednesday, July 4, 2018

I will do your backdrop and step and repeat banner

I will do your backdrop and step and repeat banner












About:

I'll do your backdrop/ step and repeat  logo backdrop / roll up banner.

I'll do backdrop not only based on logo step and repeat I'll design customize backdrop

You just need to order me and I'll follow your description and design what you need.

I'am a level 1 graphic designer and do not keep any doubt on my artwork.

Please try to message me before place an order then we can build up a good relationship of what you want and it will be easy for you to go ahead.

DO NOT UNDERTAKE ORDERS SIZE MORE THAN 10FTX10FT (120''X120'')

Reviews


picfive:very quick

royel_star22:Thank you so much!!

charlesthreet:I bought this gig to make a step and repeat backdrop for videos. It turned out well.

wingram:I needed a quick backdrop for my mother's surprise birthday party. This seller handled all of my requests and revisions. Communication was great and I am very pleased with final product. I highly recommend.

royel_star22:Thank you so much!!


No comments:

Post a Comment