Monday, July 2, 2018

I will create animated gif banner ad

I will create animated gif banner ad












About:

By an Animated banner, ad you can add your website a added quality and give a particular message in a better way than a static banner.

From this gig you can ask for:

  • Animated gif
  • Animated swf
  • Animated ads
  • Animated Buttons
  • Convert Videos to gif

Apart from these you can ask for ANY customized animation you need.

I can create gifs from basic level to very advanced level

Please contact me before placing the order. 
Do not hesitate, I will revise your animated banner till you satisfy with it.

Thank you!

Reviews


statesdev:Cancelled order. Seller failed to deliver on time!

rick100:Job well done on this project! Very creative and quick turnaround, with close attention to details described. I will return for future projects!

surahem:very friendly buyer. hope to work with him again!..

statesdev:Thanks for your support. Regards.

surahem:Thank you very much!...hope to work with you again..


No comments:

Post a Comment