Tuesday, July 3, 2018

I will answer you as soon as possible. Thanks! + See More

I will answer you as soon as possible. Thanks! + See More












About:

We will professionally design a banner for your website, Company, Google Ad-words, Facebook ads or social media covers photos.

Are you looking for?
  • Social Media Ads, Posts
  • Social Media Covers.
  • Web Banners,Headers,Sliders,Ads
  • Google Ads
  • Email Headers.


We different from others Because we work and:

  • Design according to Face-book terms and guidelines. Never get rejected !
  • Fast & Reliable Services.
  • Unlimited Revisions
  • Fast Delivery 24 hours (extra).
  • Free Source Files ( For Standard & Premium Gig)
  • Friendly Seller. I am able to respond any inquiries.
  • Life Time Support.
  • Deliver Face-book ads with two size variations.
  • Money Back Guarantee 100%

Here is what we need to get started:
  • Specific texts. Important! ( we don't build any texts copy)
  • Size. width & height. (not for social media design).
  • URL of your website (if any)
  • Images or Image concepts.(if any)
  • Color preference. (if you have any) 

ORDER NOW !!!...And Feel the difference...!!!
For more information, queries and questions, message me through my inbox to get started with your project.
Waiting to hear from you soon.
Check out my other Gig services as well. 

Reviews


tashanydavidson:He was great, excellent feedback on my ideas. I like how he indirectly steer you to see vision assume guy. I'm him best customer I'm telling myself that hahaha....

muhibafridi:LOL that's funny. Thanks Tash, hope we carry our work together :)

tashanydavidson:I buy this gig to improve my marketing materials. i could not be happier muhibafridi is excellent.

muhibafridi:Tashany is always a Pleasure to work with her.

trulers:Another great graphics job!


No comments:

Post a Comment