Sunday, July 1, 2018

I will design a professional banner or forum signature

I will design a professional banner or forum signature












About:

CRISP, PROFESSIONAL, CUTTING EDGE DESIGNS. Unique to only this Gig!

Crafting a forum signature or banner with your thoughts and ideas and bringing it to life. Each signature or banner will be uniquely designed and thoughtfully edited. Every product will be of the highest quality; you will not find anything like this! I can also do avatars (please specify dimensions) and banners.

Remember to check the Gig Extras and select them accordingly! 

Send me a message before ordering!

What I can do for you:
- Make a forum signature 
- Make an avatar 
- Make a simple banner (professional use included)
- Background Removal (rendering)
- Create a YouTube banner or any social media header (check the "Social" Gig Extra)
- Product advertisements
- Professional Graphics for businesses 

Note: You cannot take credit for ANY of MY work or there will be consequences, so please don't.

If you want to make changes to a previous product that you had ordered prior, please send me a message. I save all source files, but I do charge a small fee. 

Please remember to be as specific as possible in the requirements section to save both of our time!

Reviews


kennyvallance:Brilliant seller, perfect communication. Would recommend to anybody. Did exactly as described for such a fair, cheap price. Thank you.

orangejj:Great client, was very specific in what he wanted! Would work with again.

geo_dynamo:I bought this gig because I thought this seller could deliver great, innovative work - frankly, a masterpiece - at a reasonable, efficient speed. I was right. Not only were my expectations reached, but they were vastly exceeded. Would re-hire this seller in the future. Ultimately, 11/10.

orangejj:Great customer to work with, specific in what was needed, communication was immediate, couldn't have asked for a better person to serve.

britishtwat:Fast work and as requested will work with again


No comments:

Post a Comment