Sunday, July 1, 2018

I will design a website banner ads

I will design a website banner ads












About:

Need a static Jpeg or PNG banner for your product or service? Just send your text,logo, images (and which format you want) & I will put together a banner to whatever size(s) you specify. Amends rounds are optional and in the Extras below.Editable 
PSDs are optional and in the Extras below.   

Banners can be used on websites and with Google Adsense and similar banner ad systems.

You Can Order For  :

✔ Website 
✔ Business 
✔ SALE 
✔ Product 
✔ Promotions

In This Special Gig :
 
✔ Color Balance - Match you Website,Company,Business Colors
✔ Creative and Modern Concepts
✔ Multiple and Unlimited revisions until your 100% satisfaction (Color Variation/Font Variation)
✔ 100% premium and professional service.
✔ 100% original design concepts.
✔ We will provide Editable Original Logo files.
✔ Money back Guarantee.

Reviews


starmoneytv:Horrible she was very late with the banner...was not on time I will never use her again and I will promote to my 300k followers not to use her either

decyna:Need clear instructions to protect timeframe!

ethanmoreno0825:It was great, they did everything I wanted them to do

anthonytopman:Amazing i highly recommend

solutions836:The seller did a good job,


No comments:

Post a Comment