Sunday, July 1, 2018

I will create one unique and professional banner ad

I will create one unique and professional banner ad












About:

There’s a lot of competition online. You have to advertise to bring in new customers. I can help you stand out from the crowd. A professional banner ad will drive traffic to your website - increasing exposure and profit.

you will receive a banner or header sized for any of the following:
  • Websites
  • Wordpress banner
  • Facebook timeline cover photo
  • Twitter header
  • Youtube channel art
  • Google + cover photo
  • Linkedin header
  • Custom size

***See the gallery for examples of the different level of detail and my portfolio for more examples of my work.
=>Portfolio link: https://goo.gl/RM7CJX

Every order includes a premium banner design in at least one size variation. Your graphic will be delivered in both PNG and JPG formats. Extra size variations and the editable PSD file are included in the Deluxe and Web Marketer Packages.

What You Get:

  • Custom Banner Ad Design
  • Premium Stock Photo Included
  • PNG & JPG Formats (source file with premium packages)
  • Made to Ad Network Specs
  • Unlimited Revision Options
  • Express Delivery Available


Need something else?  Be sure to click on my profile to see all my Fiverr gigs!

Reviews


smartgatorgra:I was satisfied with the job you did. Good work. Will use again. Thank you

project24:Thank you so much, I have already replied to your co-worker.Many thanks, I appreciate\r\nit!

smartgatorgra:Great work, as usual. Thanks

project24:Thanks so much! You were an EXCELLENT client to work with!

smartgatorgra:AWESOME Guy!! Very helpful, fast, and super friendly. One of the best freelancers on\nFiverr! Highly recommend!


No comments:

Post a Comment