Tuesday, July 3, 2018

I will any type of web banner,header,ads,cover within 24 hours

I will any type of web banner,header,ads,cover within 24 hours












About:

Are you looking for:

  • Web Banner
  • WebHeader
  • WebSliders
  • Web Ads
  • Google Ads
  • Facebook Ads
  • Social Media Cover Design
  • Facebook, Twitter, Youtube Cover
    Order my gigandcontactme, I'll design you aperfect, creativeandprofessional ad, banner, header or a cover photojust in 1 days. Tanks,,Momin,,

Reviews


wasfia_banni:By far one of the best experiences I've had on Fiverr. Seller was all of the following: Easy to work with, High-quality delivery, Great communication, Fast delivery. Will be using Seller moving forward for ALL of my projects. I will come back.

whatdidtheydo:Excellent service and quick delivery! \nmominss Delivered great work! \nAmazing fast delivery! \nmominss is Always awesome to work with! \nFast and simply fantastic! \nAnyone who thinks less of his Projects or gigs did not explain themselves well to him. (The customer is not always right!)

mominss:I so much like you,,awsome and great buyer

rickin2339:This is by far the worst Fiverr gig ever i had. The guy is a total novice and does not even understand simple instructions even after explaining more than 20 times. He has NO clue about design and very poor at any attention to detail or any accuracy ! NEVER again.

mominss:so stupid buyer,,false buyer


No comments:

Post a Comment