Wednesday, July 4, 2018

I will animated banner design within two hours

I will animated banner design within two hours












About:

 ANIMATED BANNER Design for an affordable price

Hi, I am Saman. I'm an experienced banner designer.
For $5, I will design one animated banner for you.(GIF or SWF)
Please click on "Request Modification" button if edits are needed.
Also check out my gig extras.

To get started, I'll need:
1. The URL to your site if any
2. The precise dimension with units (width by height)
3. The specific font type you wish to include. (optional)
4. Any logos, images or graphics if any (optional)

Ultimately, if you're unhappy with your Animated banner, I am happy to refund.

100% satisfaction guaranteed! (Please see my reviews) :)
Deliver your order within 1 - 10 hours
Friendly service (Every customer treated as a loyal friend)

Looking forward to working with you :) Thank you! Have a nice day!!

Hurry Up!! ORDER NOW!!!

Best Regards,
Saman

Reviews


jennferfontana:I have used Saman several times now and will continue to use him. He works closely with me to get the job done correctly and I appreciate that.

udayasaman:Thank you very much, maam :)

needmachine:Cancelled order. Seller failed to deliver on time!

jennferfontana:Outstanding Experience!

udayasaman:Thank you very much!


No comments:

Post a Comment