Wednesday, July 4, 2018

I will design HQ ad banners for your fb teespring ad campaigns

I will design HQ ad banners for your fb teespring ad campaigns












About:

I will create a High Quality Facebook Ads Banner for your Teespring Campaigns.


You will Get:


  • High resolution and quality graphic.
  • JPG / PNG file formats (best size - accepted by facebook).
  • Fast respond time on revisions and inquire.
  • 24 Hour or less delivery (usually within 7 hours).


Check my T-Shirt Design Gig :  

http://www.fiverr.com/andreea_91/design-a-professionalamazing-tshirt-design

Check Out My Extra Gigs:

- I will create 2  more banners for you for just $5.
- I will create a New custom facebook banner for just $5.
- I will create 5 more banners for you for just $10.

Reviews


lagreen28:Thank you so much Andrea for the great ad banner! It looks great and delivery was fast! Thanks again!

andreea_91:With pleasure lagreen!

jamesthomas834:very fast! thanks

andreea_91:I even gaved you 1 extra option and you only rated me 4 stars :(

cwil662:very easy to work with got it done quick and quality


No comments:

Post a Comment