Thursday, June 28, 2018

I will make 2 website banners

I will make 2 website banners












About:

What You as my customer will receive from me.


  ✓ (2) Website banners
  ✓  High quality finish 
  ✓  Website Banners/Headers, Any Size!
  ✓  PSD can be included. 
  ✓  Choose what format 

Niches I can make banners for

  • Business 
  • Product advertising 
  • ebook ad
  • Social media 
  • Video Games
  • Technology 
  • Restaurant 
  • News

Niches I don't make banners for
(Don't Order if your niche is below)

  • Health/Fitness
  • Fashion
  • Beauty
  • Jewelry
  • Sports
  • Hunting
  • Fishing
  • Camping 
  • Hiking


Please read before ordering: If you order and require lots of images to be edited and added to the banner please message me so I can be sure that the image edits are simple enough, if the image edits require more extensive work I will need to quote you a price based on the image edits too. Please message me if you have any questions or need to do a custom project. 

My Portfolio 
https://flic.kr/s/aHskfs4kq1

MY MOTTO: "KEEP CUSTOMERS HAPPY AND PROVIDE A HIGH QUALITY FINISH"

                           ONLY at fiverr.com 



Reviews


xtracredits:fast and listened to instructions

chase183:Great customer thanks so much :)

henros77:Incredible work!

chase183:Great customer, thanks again!

hklallc:perfect thanks


No comments:

Post a Comment