Thursday, June 28, 2018

I will design professional black friday banner

I will design professional black friday banner












About:

■ I will design a professional and unique Ad Banners for 2016 Black Friday Sale on 25 November! ■

With the 5$ order you will get:
  1. Professional design
  2. High quality Ad Banner
  3. Simple, but eye-catching and modern Ad Banner
  4. Available in more sizes* ( check in gig extras )

Your Ad Banner will be suitable for ( only 1 of this ):
  • Your website
  • Facebook cover/event
  • Twitter
  • Instagram
  • Google+
  • Google ADS
  • Pinterest

Reviews


erminho_11:Good guy, very friendly. Fast delivery. Thank to you my friend.

blogabet:First version was not what I had in mind, but seller was able to re-work the banner. Good work!

dartautoglass:Great work as always!

daydesign1:Outstanding Experience!

sarahmcgregor19:Not the greatest of work, literally just dropped my images on a black background and looked cheap like.


No comments:

Post a Comment