Friday, June 29, 2018

I will design etsy facebook word press or blog banner

I will design etsy facebook word press or blog banner












About:

js-gig-main-desc ">I will design a professional banner that will make you stand out, reflect your style and resonate your target audience. Above are some samples of my work. Provide me with examples of what you want beforehand in order for me to determine if I will be able to facilitate this for you within a certain amount of days.

My services are not just limited to etsy/blogs and social media. I can also create banner ads, flyers, brochure, postcards, invitations, posters, etc please see my other gigs.

Please specify what the banner is being used for or the exact dimensions if possible.

For more than one banner size, please add another gig (one gig per dimension).

This gig does not come with free revisions, please place an order for extra revisions.MINIMUM $10 order (please place an order for revision).

Reviews


yarwoodwhite:Cancelled order. Seller failed to deliver on time!

mishelle023:Outstanding Experience!

clehreean:Outstanding Experience!

yarwoodwhite:amazing as always !!

clehreean:Fantastic customer as always!!


No comments:

Post a Comment