Friday, June 29, 2018

I will design facebook ad as per standards

I will design facebook ad as per standards












About:

My fastest delivery was done on 49 mins ...and my average delivery till now is 2 hours.. I can design any type of facebook ad as per standards and specifications..and my average delivery till now is 2 hours.

Reviews


sgilk4:I asked Ravsingh to do some photo revisions for me, and they are superb. And lightening fast, too! Thank you Ravsingh!

leadlike:Excellent job, very professional. Thank you.

holgerczerny:Sehr gute Arbeit. Schnelle Lieferung. Prompte Ă„nderung. Sehr guter Service. Immer gern wieder!

jorgefs:The delivery was kinda fast and he followed the requests good enough.

sarahmcgregor19:Delivered what i asked for and incredibly quick too!


No comments:

Post a Comment