Wednesday, June 27, 2018

I will design poster or banner in 24 hours

I will design poster or banner in 24 hours












About:

Hi I am professional for any kind of design or design poster or banner  for your company or organisation or sports team, Food code, shop, website, youtube channel, Dj, etc as your 

desire or any custom concept from the sketch. Feel free to contact me if you have any questions.
Check out my gig packages for best service.you can choose any gig extras also.
If you're looking for reliability, professionalism, speed, quality, all together, you are on right place.
What will the poster or banner  design process be like?
First you will submit your Creative Brief-design input and preferences, 
so that I have an idea of what you are looking for and a base to start the design work. 
***Why you purchase my GIG***
1.24 hours DELIVERY
2.Every poster or banner  design must be unique.
3.Revision Unlimited.
4.100% Money back guarantee
5.24 hrs messaging
6.Delivery on time.
7.Editable and scalable Vector file
8.Custom order for custom services
DO CHECK OUT our GIG Extras as well  
INBOX us for any concerns
Professional poster or banner  | Modern | Minimalist | Text |Hand  Feminine| Custom poster or banner 
thank you for visits my gigs.

Reviews


bradgiffen:Good, fast Job

mdmamuntalukder:you great buyer. I want to work with you again.\r\n

wesmcclelland:Fast and agreeable. Has the clients best interest at heart by designing per the rules of social media.

mdmamuntalukder:you great buyer. I want to work with you again. Thank you Sir

bradgiffen:great experience. nice work too!


No comments:

Post a Comment